Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sniffles & Coughs

We have a bit of a sickness going on in our house right now. It started with Elia complaining of a sore throat for a few days and turned into both her and Eva having runny noses and coughs. And of course, me having an immune system that catches anything the cold has snuck up on me as well!
Hopefully a nice day out today will do the trick. Not sure what we're going to do but I have the whole day off so we're taking advantage.
On another note, Eva is now old enough to play in her Jumperoo!!


Although, she's not fully convinced in it's ability to entertain her yet. She'd rather sit in it and watch Sesame Street!


Check out those chunkers!



I didn't realize my focus on my camera was off until it was too late...


Wednesday was also my birthday! My mom, Elia, Eva, and I spent the day shopping at the Pinnacle Hills Promenade and ended the evening at Mimi's Cafe for dinner with the family. Unfortunately, this was the only photo of the day I was able to capture! 
(Elia & her crazy excited eyes, haha!)


We ended up having to leave the restaurant early because Eva decided to have a SCREAMING fit in the middle of dinner! But it was still a great day!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment