Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wedding Update!

So many of you may know that Chris and I are legally married but we have yet to have a wedding! I know, a little insane. I guess we like to do things out of order.... really out of order! Next April we will be married for 5 years and we were thinking it would be a good time to finally have a wedding!
With the arrival of Eva, starting school, and a new job the planning has been on the back burner for a bit. But I'm back at it again. Here are a few inspirational photos I've found along the way!

Instead of a guestbook guests fill out little cards and drop them in a jar for the bride & groom!

I LOVE this wedding reception photo! Now I just have to find chairs like this to rent!

For all the kids: a coloring book composed of drawings from us and some of our family and best friends!

Cookies & milk? Yes, please!!!

Custom photo booth for the guests. We're looking for old photo frames to paint and will be creating a custom backdrop for guests to pose in!


Now for the dress..... last May I lost my Grandma to brain cancer. I miss her and think of her every day. I know she would have loved to see me walk down the aisle and I wish she could have. Since our wedding will have a vintage feel I'm looking into taking her old wedding dress and having it restored to wear on our day. I think this will be a great way to make her a part of it and keep her memory alive. Here's a  few photos of my beautiful Grandma on her wedding day!


Look at that gorgeous couple!


Love you, Grandma!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment